Nov. 13-16, 2016
A time of retreat for women to enjoy being together for Christmas activities and preparations. A time to celebrate the joys of Christmas.
The retreat begins Sunday evening (6:00 pm) and ends Wednesday after brunch (leave by 12:30, arrive home to be with your family for supper).
What’s planned? – more than only crafts and baking!
- special features and new Christmas ideas to try
- be blessed with devotionals by Doris Cober, Kitchener and sing songs of the season
- Christmas baking, special meals and even cookies to purchase.
- Evenings of festive celebrations – new ideas to share
- Time to read, walk, get fit, chat or relax by the fire
- Service projects to share
- Work on your own hand work or learn some new group activities
- A retreat for women : young adults to retirees – friends, sisters, mother-daughters…
Enjoy this time together –with friends and make new friends!